7.18.2008

I <3 Nancy Pelosi

I wish she had run in the primaries - I think the American people would rally behind this skeletal nexus of power.

Also, the youtube of her kicking Elizabeth Dole (R) in the cunt would be priceless.




(CNN) -- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called President Bush "a total failure" on Thursday, among the California Democrat's harshest assessments to date of the president.
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says "I disapprove of Congress' performance in terms of ending the war."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says "I disapprove of Congress' performance in terms of ending the war."

"God bless him, bless his heart, president of the United States -- a total failure, losing all credibility with the American people on the economy, on the war, on energy, you name the subject," Pelosi told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in an exclusive interview.

(more)

1 comment:

jawnny said...

I love that she used the old bless-his-heart, Southern-style insult-wrapped-in-Christian-caring.