8.07.2008

Shuffle Gives Us Great Gifts

I haven't heard this song in forever, and forgot it existed, until my iPod just shuffled it up:

"Wash It - The Coochie Song"

Oh my god
Do us all a favour
Wash your coochie honey

Oh my god
I smell something stinkyyyy
Oh my god
Oh I'm so tired of tuna if you know what I mean
I would be so happy if you had a ding-a-ling
I need something meatier than what you have Miss Thing

Do us all a favour
Try keeping yourself clean
Summer's Eve
Massengil
FDS honey, hide that stinky smell

Wash your coochie Ivory
I'm so free when you wash the coochie honey
I beg for you to wash the coochie honey

Girl you got to wash it

Oh no, what is this?
Something down here smells like fish
When's the last time you used the sink?
Ewww, your booty stink!
I hate to tell you, but I don't wanna smell you...

Oh Miss Thing you smell so funny,
Won't you wash the coochie honey?
I'm so free when you wash the coochie honey
Wash the coochie honey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man i love this song....does anyone know where i can find this song to put on my IPOD? or a cd for my friend she wants to hear it lol...THanks in Advance.
Thank you!

joey said...

I've had trouble finding it, actually - It's not the "Wash Your Ass" song by some hip hop group - you might want to play around in google - you might find a freebie mp3.

Anonymous said...

It's called:

Wash It - The Coochie Song

I found it on a website at the link below:

http://www.jamglue.com/people/daFJcrewzer



http://www.waynemillsband.com

Dopewerewolf said...

I think this is actually "Wash It" by Aaron-Carl. There are some live clips of him performing it in 97 on youtube and an interview where he talks about his first single wash it / down